How to find out what WordPress theme that blog is using? Full guide at
Have you discovered a pretty looking blog and are you now wondering what WordPress theme that blog is using? Hello! I’m Marko Saric. I’m a blogger, a marketer, a writer and a creator. In this quick video I’m going to show you a quick way to find out what theme it is.
Check out my blog at and subscribe to my YouTube channel. You can also find me on Twitter at , Facebook at and LinkedIn at .
Here’s the step-by-step process to lookup a WordPress theme:
1. Visit the blog in question
2. Right-click anywhere on the blog page
3. Click on “View Page Source”
4. On the source page, search for and find “style.css” or “/themes/”
5. The code you find will look something like this: domain.com/wp-content/themes/theme-name/style.css
6. In place of the “theme-name” you would have the name of the WordPress theme that blog is using
7. You can also click on the “style.css” link
8. On the top of style.css file you will find further details such as the theme author and the URL where you can learn more about the theme